FteaC Pu'erh Blue Jasmine
Pu'erh Tea, Green Tea, Jasmine Flowers, Blueberries, Moringa, Natural Flavors
- Serving Size 1-2 Tsp / 8-10 oz. water
- Steep 185-195 degrees for 3-5 minutes
- Also great Iced
Health Benefits of Pu'erh Blue Jasmine Tea
- Assists in Weight Loss - Jasmine tea will increase your metabolism thus increasing your body in the metabolic efficiency, by making your exercise effective and helping your body to process the nutrients quicker. This product alone is not a solution. Must be combined with healthy lifestyle and exercise for maximum results.
- Has Antioxidant Properties - for example: antioxidants found in jasmine tea are catechins and black tea has high levels of theaflavins.
- Improves Cardiovascular Health - The catechins found within this tea help with the inhibiting LDL-oxidation, which is when “bad” cholesterol inflames the arteries after being oxidized. This inflammation within veins and arteries can lead to heart attacks or strokes. The catechins found in jasmine tea inhibit this oxidizing process, so blood pressure and cholesterol levels may decrease, and long-term threats like heart disease can be prevented.
- Helps prevent Cancer - Research studies suggest that consumption of tea, such as jasmine tea, may help in preventing cancer. All the green teas made of jasmine have been widely shown to have cancer preventative properties of polyphenols, such as epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) Polyphenols like EGCG provide defense against free radicals and carcinogenic substance.
- Controls Diabetes - Drinking jasmine/green tea can reverse the negative effects that diabetes has on certain serum proteins, working as a regulator for those with diabetes, and as a preventative measure for those not diagnosed but still consuming it as a regular part of their daily or weekly health regime.
- Prevents Gastrointestinal Disorders - Adding jasmine tea to your diet can help improve your chances of having a healthy stomach, digestion your food, and prevention of gastrointestinal forms of cancer. Catechins present in jasmine tea have positive effects on the gastrointestinal system. They trigger a number of intracellular antioxidants and synergize with the gastrointestinal enzymes to promote healthy bowel function.
- Boosts Immune System - Many forms of cancer and carcinogenic diseases can have an immunosuppressive effect, meaning that the body’s overall immune system is compromised. Making the body susceptible to many other pathogens that complicate the treatment of cancer. Jasmine tea protects the immune system due to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Reduces Arthritis Pain - The anti-inflammatory properties of certain organic elements in jasmine tea can reduce swelling and inflammation of joint.
- Has Antibacterial Properties - Studies have shown that the properties of jasmine oil can eliminate the effects of E. coli in certain test subjects and provide relief from a simple cough, cold or throat infection.
- Jasmine Tea – Health Concerns
- Pregnancy: Although many aromatherapy techniques are popular during pregnancy, the strong odor and chemicals of jasmine tea are not recommended while you are pregnant. There have been cases where the use of jasmine tea or essential jasmine oil (sometimes used to make jasmine tea) has caused premature contractions in pregnant women. Consult your doctor about any use of aromatherapy or foods involving those olfactory elements before adding them to your diet.
- Caffeine: jasmine tea is a source of caffeine, which is a stimulant that affects people in different ways. Caffeine is meant to block certain neurotransmitters in the brain that cause the feelings of alertness or energy that most people want from caffeine. However, some people are very sensitive to the effects of caffeine, particularly in large doses. Consult your doctor or use your experience with other caffeinated products before adding jasmine tea to your diet.